“If they are going to opt to do recess, they are going to be taking time from ELA (English language arts) and math, and that’s a choice I hope every teacher considers very carefully,” Kelley said.
- Reading rose 1-2 grade levels
- Math scores increased 10-22%
- NASPE Advocacy Toolkit - http://www.aahperd.org/naspe/advocacy/governmentRelations/toolkit.cfm
- Postion Statements http://www.aahperd.org/naspe/standards/PEPS.cfm
- Let's Move in Schools - http://www.aahperd.org/letsmoveinschool/about/overview.cfm