Stay in Touch

Friday, April 30, 2010

Growing as a Teacher




Throughout my time here at Cortland I have grown a lot as a teacher. I've had the chance to take two classes by Professor Yang (201 & 255). In both classes, I have learned a great deal. My confidence and ability has growth through the challenges presented to me. I have created and executed games, activities, and lesson plans. My overall knowledge has also grown concerning how to be a promoter for physical education. I know so much more than I did coming into this year. I can now take charge and teach with the amount of practice, preparation, and knowledge I have had. I still have a long way to go and many more hours to work but I am looking forward to learning more and getting out there to teach.

Take a look at my journey so far:






No comments: