Stay in Touch

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rockstars in the Making: What's My Name?

255 Rockstars in The Making. Can you remember each person's name and song? Can you sing their songs?  What about all of the TA's and their songs? Getting to know your students names is one of the most critical skills you need to practice before getting out there.  Challenge yourself to learn everyone's name in all of your other classes. I GUARANTEE that this skill will pay big dividends with your students!


Don't forget that your initial assignments (Gmail, blog, Facebook, & Twitter) are due as are your Lab A1 Reflection and analysis.  All of them need to be posted to your blog into a single blog entry.


I couldn't remember the song I wanted to use until now...presenting Stephen singing "What's My Name?" by Rihanna featuring fellow Canadian Drake.

Please watch the video below to frame what we are trying to accomplish in my courses with technology, knowledge creation and education. Can we make a difference in the lives of our students?  Yes we can, if we help them learn the tools that they will need to solve their problem.



No comments: