Stay in Touch

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jake Rogalia- EDU 255 Final Exam (Spring 2011)




here is part a/b/c in a word document

Second Section- Daily Burn


I actually really like the Daily Burn since I started using it, you can keep track of everything from diet to workouts. This is a great way to track exactly what you’re eating, sometimes you don’t actually realize how bad your eating. It’s also a good way to show you if you might need more carbs or proteins in your diet. This is the first exercise and nutrition tracker that I have ever tried and I’m probably going to keep using it because it’s a great way to stay on top of my diet and workouts.





I would use this website to accomplish our recommended regent’s level for ls #1b by having my students set up their account at the beginning of the semester and have them track what they eat, work outs, etc. I would also have students set goals for themselves whether they want to lose weight or gain muscle. You could also have competitions within your class to see who loses the most weight, who gained the most muscle, who lost the most body fat. This could be a great way to get the students motivated and interested in working out. You can also take the data from the students results and see if the students have made improvements throughout the semester and if they are accomplishing their goals.



An electronic tool that I would use would be a blog. I believe using a blog would be a great way to keep information and also share information with others. Every day the students go on to their blogs and write down what they ate and how much they weigh. At the beginning of the year you can have the students blog about their goals for the year and they can blog about them throughout the year. Students can also share great food ideas with other classmates or help each other out with any problems they might be having. This is a great way to keep track of what you’ve been doing and also a good way to interact with the other students.










here is my excel spreadsheet for how I would track students daily/

No comments: