Some questions for you:
- Do you provide activities that are of high intensity or do we primarily focus on moderate levels of activity?
- How might you take advantage of this new study and create more high intensity activities?
- How will you deal with the fact that children do not have high cardiovascular fitness levels and then you're asking them to work extra hard?
- Do you know how the body (especially youth) responds to movement and the bioenergetics involved in exercise?
- Have you taken EXS 387, EXS 397 prior to student teaching?
- Do you think it's important to have this knowledge and skill set in human movement to be a great and transformative educator?
The effects of time and intensity of exercise on novel and established markers of CVD in adolescent youth - Buchan - 2011 - American Journal of Human Biology